Market Access roles
Refer to the following list to determine which roles you want to assign to different people.
All roles exist at the stream level. You can have one role in one stream and a different role in another stream.
Who can assign this role
Roles this role can assign
• Administrator and owner of the stream • Example: a risk manager within an organization
• Assign the Manager • Edit domain list and viewer list to control who can access the stream • Approve or deny stream viewers requesting access if there is no Manager
Archipelago account manager
• Manager • Viewer
• Someone who manages individual user access to the stream • Example: a broker who will share this stream with underwriters
• Edit user list and domain list to control who can access the stream • Approve or deny stream viewers requesting access
• Administrator • Archipelago account manager
• Someone who will view the stream data • Default role for users or domains on the allowlist • Example: an underwriter viewing a stream to assess risk
View the stream