Upload documents related to your properties and insurance placement to interact with them on Archipelago.
There are multiple ways to upload documents to Archipelago:
- The Library page—For Risk Manager users only
- Buttons on the Streams page or within a specific stream—For Risk Managers, Property Viewers, or Property Editors
Any user in your organization with the Risk Manager role will have access to the documents you upload.
If you have a Risk Manager role, you can upload documents using the Library.
- Log in to your Archipelago account.
- Click Library at the top of the screen.
- Click Property to add a document about a specific property in your portfolio. Alternatively, you can upload documents under Document type or in the drag-and-drop box. If you do this, machine learning associates each document with a property if the document contains sufficient information.
- Click the property you want to upload documents for.
- Click the upload arrow next to the property name and select the document you want to add. To enrich your portfolio data, you can add any documents related to your assets. Some examples include: • PCAs • Property images • Structural drawings • Seismic reports Each file can be up to 500MB.
Email your account manager if you would like Archipelago to enrich your data using the documents you uploaded. After you upload documents, you can view them all in one place and collaborate with other risk managers in your organization.
We recommend using the Library to associate documents directly with a property if you're a Risk Manager. But if you have a Property Viewer or Property Editor role instead, you can also use any of the following methods:
- In the Streams page, click Upload Docs.
- In a placement stream, click Documents > Upload.
No matter which way you upload documents, Risk Manager users can click Library to see all documents users in their organization have uploaded and show the source of enriched data.