After you upload losses, you can see this data in several places across the platform and derive new insights.
Any loss data you view at the stream level also reflects any filters you have applied to the stream.
Scope of loss data
Type of loss data
Where to view this data on Archipelago
For an entire stream
• Historical loss cost • Total gross loss • Count of losses • Causes of loss
At the top of a stream
Top causes of loss and gross total loss for each cause
In the explorers panel
Differences between two sets of loss data
In the results from the Change Analysis tool
• Attritional summary loss analytics, with or without disposed properties
• Catastrophic summary loss analytics, with or without disposed properties
In the Underwriting Assessment Report
Geographic location of losses
In a stream using map view
For a single property
• Total count of losses • Count of losses since last bound • Total gross loss • Largest loss • Total count of losses since last bound (for placement streams only)
In a stream using grid view. Expand the Count of Losses (Total) column.
• Loss Date • Loss Description • Gross loss amount
In the detail view for a specific property. Click on a property name to view its details.
To view loss data outside of Archipelago, you can also export loss data.