Get started with Archipelago
This list defines some key terms you'll see on Archipelago.
- Data quality—The extent to which your property data is:
- Precisely coded
- Verifiably accurate
- Easily contextualized
- Enrichment—The process of improving your data quality using a mix of artificial intelligence and engineering expertise.
- —A file-based output that extracts data from a specific stream or snapshot of a stream in an Excel format.
- —An encapsulation of streams. An organization usually relates to a company or collection of properties. You can belong to more than one organization.
- —A proposal containing property data that is submitted to the insurance market.
- —Property data as captured at a particular point in time. For example, snapshots may be used to capture data as it was submitted for a specific placement, a quarterly update, and more.
- Stream—A complete set of data on the Archipelago platform. A stream contains a collection of properties.