Add property information to Archipelago maintain an up-to-date portfolio.
- In the Streams tab, click My Properties.
- In the top right, click Manage Stream > Properties > Add.
- An Excel spreadsheet will automatically download. Open it to see a blank sheet with column headers provided.
- Add the property information directly into the spreadsheet by filling in the columns for which data is available. Simply fill in what you have. You can edit this data later. Some cells include drop-down lists for the COPE and secondary COPE attributes. You can also see the available options on the second page of the spreadsheet.
- To add more than one property at a time, fill in one row for each property you wish to add.
- Save the spreadsheet.
- Navigate back to Archipelago. If you've closed the Add a property panel, open it again, but ignore any additional spreadsheet download.
- In the Add a property panel, upload the spreadsheet you edited. You can drag the file into the box or click the box and select the file.
- Click Add properties at the bottom. Archipelago will attempt to validate your data. If Archipelago cannot validate your data, you'll see a list of cells you need to edit.
When Archipelago validates your data, the platform will apply your changes. This can take up to 20 minutes. Then, you can view information about the property you added using the grid, tile, or map views. Newly added properties will also appear in the Change Analysis under New properties. After you add a property, you can upload documents related to it, such as a PCA.