Add more loss information on Archipelago to maintain an up-to-date portfolio. You can do this at a regular interval or whenever you experience a loss.
- On the Streams page, navigate to any stream.
- In the top right, click Manage Stream > Loss data > Add more losses.
- An Excel spreadsheet will automatically download. Open it to see a blank sheet with column headers provided.
- Follow the prompts on the spreadsheet to fill in the losses you want to add. You can edit this data later.
- Save the spreadsheet.
- Navigate back to Archipelago. If you've closed the Add loss data panel, open it again, but ignore any additional spreadsheet download.
- In the Add more loss data panel, upload the spreadsheet you edited. You can drag the file into the box or click the box and select the file.
- Click Add losses at the bottom. Archipelago will attempt to validate your data. If Archipelago cannot validate your data, you'll see a list of cells you need to edit.
When the platform validates your data, it will apply your changes. This can take up to 20 minutes.
With your account manager, discuss which streams you want to share your loss data in. We'll ensure your loss data displays where you want it. Then, you can view this loss data in various places on platform.