View stream data in multiple ways to make sense of large data sets and focus on what matters to you.
Choose your view
Use the view toggle to specify how you want to browse your stream.
In any of these views, click on an individual property for more detailed analysis. Any view you choose will apply any filters or groupings you've specified.
- Grid—Shows a full grid of individual properties, which closely resembles a traditional schedule of values (SOV). This is the default view.
- Tile—Shows a picture of each property and key information about the property.
- Map—Shows a satellite map with bubbles indicating the TIV and number of properties in each geographic area.
When you navigate away from the stream, the view you chose will reset to the default grid view.
Expand or collapse columns
In grid view, click the horizontal arrows to the right of a column header to expand a data element and view further details. Click them again to collapse the details and streamline your view.
You can expand any of the following column headers to view related details:
- Client Property ID
- Building Name
- Geo-code level
- Hazard summary
- Total Insured Value
- General Occupancy
- Stewardship summary
- Number of Stories - Above Ground
- Specific Construction Class
- Roofing Material
- Roof Parapets Anchorage/Bracing
- Roofing Material Installation Year
- Window & Frame Type
- Building Sprinklered
- Permanent Flood Protection Measures
- Modeling Available
When you navigate away from the stream, any columns you expanded will return to the default collapsed state.
To get even more from your data, you can also apply filters and gain deeper insights.