View the Valuation Summary Report
View a portfolio's Valuation Summary Report to turn property-level valuation data into actionable insights. This report highlights key metrics comparing third-party Replacement Cost Value (RCV) estimates to customer-provided RCVs on Archipelago.
Understanding valuation differences can help brokers and risk managers determine whether a portfolio's property risk is adequately covered and appropriately priced. It can also help inform decisions about which properties might benefit from a higher-precision appraisal.
- Navigate to any placement stream.
- Click Reports > Valuation Summary.
Each report contains the following sections:
- Provided building values vs. e2Value estimates—Summarizes the differences between customer-provided RCV data and valuation estimates from our integration partner, e2Value.
- Property distribution—Shows what portion of a portfolio's properties have an RCV on Archipelago less than or greater than the valuation partner's estimate. This helps visualize which properties are likely undervalued or overvalued.
- Properties with the largest value differences—Highlights the 10 properties in a portfolio with the largest discrepancies between the customer-provided data and the integration partner estimates.
This report uses the Valuations integration. To learn more about integrations, refer to Integrations on Archipelago and work with your Archipelago client services executive to run the Valuations integration.