Interact with explorers
See at-a-glance insights about different attributes across a portfolio. Explorers summarize and visualize the stream's properties. Explorers also respond to any groups or filters you've applied.
- Look at the panel to the right of a stream. You'll see three types of explorers:
- Standard—These show notable and commonly-sought data trends for commercial real estate placements, such as geographic information.
- Recommended—These focus on key attributes for property and risk managers, such as inspection information and tenancy.
- Quality—This compares data from a previous data set.
2. Hover over components of each chart to understand the breakdown of TIV in each. 3. (Optional) Apply filters or groupings to view these explorers using a more specific portion of your data.
Updated 03 Mar 2023