Compare two sets of stream data to see what's changed and how those changes affect the portfolio as a whole.
Using Change Analysis overrides any groups you have specified.
- In a stream, click the Changes since dropdown menu.
- Select the snapshot you want to compare the current stream data to.
- Expand the following tabs to analyze changes between the two data sets:
- New—Information about properties that have been added during this time period.
- Ongoing—Information about properties that both data sets include.
- Disposed —Information about properties that have been disposed of during this time period.
To view change analysis data off platform, you can also export change analysis data from Archipelago. The change analysis export compares data on Archipelago at the start and the end of a specified time period.
- Download and open the Change Analysis export for the data sets you want to compare.
- Use the Valuation comparison and Property changes tabs in the export to view change analysis data.
- The Valuation comparison tab aggregates valuation and property count changes at the stream level. The table contains before and after values, as well as the percent difference.
- The Property changes tab aggregates changes at the property level. It excludes properties that remain unchanged.
Columns in the Property changes tab are grouped. Click the plus button at the top of a column to display more details. To hide details, click the minus button.