Compare two sets of stream data to see what's changed and how those changes affect the portfolio as a whole.
Using Change Analysis overrides any groups you have specified.
- In a stream, click the Changes since dropdown menu.
- Select the snapshot you want to compare the current stream data to. Scheduled SOV uploads and renewals on Archipelago create a snapshot of the stream at that time.
- Expand the following tabs to analyze changes between the two data sets:
- New—Information about properties that have been added during this time period.
- Ongoing—Information about properties that both data sets include.
- Disposed —Information about properties that have been disposed of during this time period.